Monday, August 24, 2009

Just a few Champions thoughts.

I have been playing the heck out of Champions Online these last few days. For the most part it feels polished and it alot of fun. But it's not great. I do not like the graphics much, and disabling the so called comic style black outline really helps, as does turning of the post processing.

The super powers are all pretty cool, but the descriptions in the tool tips couldn't be more confusing. Some powersets are strong, and many are pretty weak, the PvP stinks, once you get out of the tutorial you are thrown into a second tutorial called a crisis zone, and the frost travel form is the worst travel form ever. I also think that the character creation options are a tad limiting. Yes there are literally hundreds of combinations, and I am sure that most people will disagree with me.

Those are few things that I don't care for much with the game, but even so it is fun and I am liking it. I think I am going to go ahead and do the six month subscription seeing as how it is so cheap.

No comments: