Friday, August 28, 2009

The Headstart has begun!

The Champions Online headstart began today, and even a little early as I was able to log in around 0930 this morning. The cool thing is that there will be an event for the duration of the headstart up till the actual release of the game. I was able to play some before the server booted me off, maybe it melted from all the players trying to log in at once, who knows.

There were a few last minute updates to the game including raising the XP from mob kills, something many on the forums were asking for. But I did notice that some bugs carried over from the beta into to the live client. Still, I'm having fun.

2 comments:

Marty Runyon said...

Hope you're having a good time in game. My first day went amazingly well. I've already got my character to where she was after playing the entire open beta. :)

Jayedub said...

I noticed the xp change right away cause after a couple of hours I was at the same point as well with my character.

But I am having alot of fun indeed!