Sunday, August 9, 2009

Cha-cha-cha-changes...

I think it's time for some more updates to the blog page. I have found a few more blogs that I want to link, maybe change my profile pic to something a bit more up to date, who knows.

This blog never really had much of a focus other than games, and I don't know if that will change. What should change is my blogging habits, I need to post more of my gaming exploits in the various games that I am playing maybe.

At the moment I am working my way through Mass Effect on the Xbox 360, mainly for the achievements. Appears I liked that game more that I realised.

I also just purchased Hearts of Iron III on Friday, so I want to spend some time with that during my days off. I have found that East India Company is not as fun as I was hoping, but I do still plan to get more time in with it as some point.

Been apart of the Champions Online beta for some time now and I wish I could give my thoughts, but I can't. I will be playing some today, maybe try some new stuff.

I made level 31 with my HoX in AoC last night. I am now going to be heading to Aquilonia for some questing. I am having a blast with the Herald, it's a strong class. I leveled a ToS out of Tortage faster than I did any other class, but I have found them to be a frustratingly weak PvE class thus far. Now that the new patch is out, maybe I will fire up my level 27 Barbarian again.

Well that's all for now, time to enjoy my three day weekend with some pre-season football, gaming and maybe the family too!

No comments: