Wednesday, October 1, 2008

WAAAGH Journal 1

I figured it was time for me to start my gameplay journal of Warhammer Online. Unfortunately this journal won't be very informative because I have been playing now for almost two weeks.

My first character that I created was a High Elf Shadow Warrior. I have reached Rank 12 and progressed to the Tier 2 area, and am looking forward to trying the Tier 2 scenarios. One good thing Mythic did was allow all races having access to other races scenarios, the best update thus far!

I mentioned it before, but WAR just is not grabbing me like WoW did or CoH did. But then I decided to try a few of the other classes in the game, one of them being the Warrior Priest, and that's when I began to feel the hook that I have been looking for.

I just am not having all that much fun with the Shadow Warrior. Rank progression seems to slow, the PQ's tend to be too difficult and not very fun, if I get spit on chances are I will die, and I'm not all that thrilled about all the running around back and forth to do quests then turn them in. It could be like that in all areas, but it eats alot of time having to travel around like that, and it breaks up the flow when trying to play.

But I am having alot of fun with the game, so not all is bad. Hey, check out my WAR sigs!!


">

No comments: