Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fable: The Lost Chapters

With Fable 2 just around the corner, I thought I would revisit Fable for the original Xbox. Not that it's going to be necessary but I wanted to see how the original compares the number two when it does come out later this month.

I am having alot more fun this time around than I did the first time I played Fable, but that might be because I was playing the PC version with it's awful control setup. One thing I have noticed is that Fable does not run to well at all on a 360 when hooked up to my monitor. And the higher resolution really distorts some of the games graphics as well.

So I should be done with this in time to try Fable 2 for a week till Fallout 3 is released a week later! Until then, I leave you with this oldie but goodie.

No comments: