Thursday, October 16, 2008

Early Max Payne impressions.


Early reviews for the new Max Payne movie are in. And to no ones surprise I think, the critics hate it. Seriously, is any one shocked about this.
Of the three reviews that are currently out, only the review by Variety is even worth reading. It at least had some comments on what was wrong with the movie. After reading all three reviews, I got the feeling that none of the film critics have ever played a Max Payne game, a shame really. The central theme from the reviews seem to be that the script is bad.
Well I will be going to see this on on Sunday, and I'll give my thoughts on the movie afterwards. I tend to enjoy game to movie adaptations, and I'm a huge fan of the Max Payne games, so I might be a little biased, we shall see.

No comments: