Monday, November 24, 2008

Vacation time, woot!!



Well today is the beginning of my five day vacation. How did I manage that you ask? Pretty easily actually, I normally have Monday and Tuesday off, Thursday is Thanksgiving, and I had asked for Friday off a few weeks ago, and I was able to con, I mean talk a co-worker to cover for me on Wednesday. How sweet is that!

So I am pretty much going to kick back and relax, enjoy the time off and watch hockey and football, and play as many games as I can!

I do want to play WAR this week as I am really enjoying my Chosen character, but I do need to create an Order career too. Of course there's NHL 09 I can play as well, but I think I am going to concentrate mostly on Fallout 3. I still have an active WoW account, but I've had little motivation to go and play the game.

There are other Xbox and PC games I have that need to be played, but who am I kidding, I know I am not going to get to them anytime soon.

No comments: