Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Console Goodness.

Well, I had a three day weekend, and I spent 90% of my gameplaying time on the 360. First up was a heavy dose of Gears of War 2, a game that I have not been waiting for. But, a friend of mine talked me into getting it, and I'm glad I did.

We spent the better part of three nights playing through the game coop on hardcore. One thing I noticed was that the game starts off much easier than the first, but Acts IV & V get extremely hard. I was also glad that multiplayer was changed some. No more rolling shotgun one hit kills, but the match making needs to be looked at. I will admit that I enjoyed Gears 2.

The other game I played when not doing Gears coop was NHL 09. I was able to participate in a large number of club games, and had a blast. I did play goalie for two games and got rocked. I know I'm better than that, but I think lack of play with nervousness did me in.

I was able to get a bit of time in with Fallout 3, but not much. I have been focusing my time trying to complete the survival guide chain quest, and right now I am on my way to River City., wish me luck!

No comments: