Friday, September 19, 2008

KOTOR MMO.


I came across an article on Massively.com about the top 10 things we want in the new KOTOR MMO. The article had a link to the original article from IGN, you can check it out here.


I don't have any issues with the list itself, because they are all great suggestions. My problem is that there seems to be this hope of a game that is massively in scope with features of a single player game, basically mixing what was great about Star Wars Galaxies and mixing it with KOTOR.


The more time passes without an official announcement, the more speculation there will be along with more pressure on Bioware to make the next holy grail in Star Wars MMO gaming.


I would love to see the new Star Wars MMO with the skill based system like Galaxies had, but I just don't think we will see anything that original again.

No comments: