Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm still a PC gamer right?


Today in many random thoughts, I realized that I have not been playing on the PC a whole lot over the last few months.
What made me think of this was the fact that I am not as addicted to WAR as I was hoping that I would be. Those of you who have played MMOs, and WoW in particular, know what I am talking about. Monday was my day off, and instead of pounding out some levels in WAR, I instead spent most of the day playing through The Force Unleashed.
I think it all started back when I began a quest to play through as many of my X360 and PC games that I haven't even touched. But I realized that I did not have much of an interest in many of the PC titles that I had, but I did want to play my X360 games.
One thing I do know is that I tend to cycle playing on the PC and the console, have for many years. But things are a bit different these days, I am not buying as many new PC games as I had in the past, and I had a huge back log of console games just sitting on my shelf.
But I'm hoping that will change soon with games like Fallout 3, Red Alert 3 and Dawn of War II coming soon.

No comments: