Saturday, September 13, 2008

Amature hockey career begins!!

Well, it's no secret that I have been waiting for NHL 09 for awhile now. Well, I've had the pleasure to spend a few days with the game, and all I can say is that it's awesome!

I decided that I wanted to try my hand at playing a goalie in the new Be a Pro Mode. Well, it five tries, but I got my first win 2-1. But all is not well for Jai Dredd, coach has informed me that I am not performing as well as he had hoped, so he is cutting down my starts till I improve, totally awesome on many fronts!

Online things are not so bad. It did take me about 20mins before I found the correct online lobby that would allow me to play my be a pro online, very aggravating. The first game I played, I ended up playing Right Defense, and since then I decided to be a defensemen. I was able to notch my first two goals last night, which was a rush. But I have to really work on my positioning and my D awareness.

All in all, I am having a blast. I figure this will be the only game I will be playing till WAR launches in the 18th!

No comments: