Thursday, January 8, 2009

Simply Irresistible...

What is it about World of Warcraft that draws someone in? I activated my account back in November to try out the new talents before WotLK was released, and had absolutely no desire to even play it. I was perfectly happy with Warhammer Online at the time.

But the longer I play WAR, the more I feel that the game is lacking some much need polish. Add the fact that some of my close friends are getting back into WoW as well making it harder not to actually play.

Ok, maybe I can play somewhat casual, but spend most of my time in WAR. Well that lasted all of a month. See, I was not excited about WotLK, I didn't want it, no desire to grind another 10 levels, and even less desire to get into raiding. But here it is January, and I am having a great time in the land of Azeroth again.

There are many things that I enjoy about WAR, and I do plan on reactivating my account here really soon, but I am having a really good time playing WoW with friends.

In the immortal words of Robert Palmer: Simply irresistible, Shes so fine, theres no tellin where the money went...

No comments: