Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Steed.

The popular topic today in the blogosphere happens to be about Blizzards new RMT items, in particular the Celestial Steed. I am thinking the main sticking point being that the Steed happens to cost $25.00!

Darren over at The Common Sense Gamer has a nice post on  the comparisons between the cost of the new Steed offered by Blizz and full games offered by a few digital retailers for the same price. I like the comparisons cause it does give one a new perspective about the amount of content versus the price.

But with that said, I have no problem with Blizz selling this, I just don't understand why anyone would spend this kind of money on a mount that will not be as unique as some other mounts in the game.

2 comments:

Marty Runyon said...

Wow. I guess I don't have to right my own post now because you said everything I would have.

...

STAY OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Jayedub said...

Ahh man, but it's fun up there!