Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Just an update on what I have been doing this past week; I finally completed Splinter Cell:Double Agent for the Xbox 360 a few days ago. This is a game that I really wanted to play for a very long time, but I just never bought the game till recently.

Although I do have a few issues with the game, I was very pleased with Double Agent and have begun to play through the game on hard difficulty.

A few of the issues I had with the game was the camera, it can be very brutal at times, and anything to do with the JBA HQ. Other than that it's a great game.


I am also finished with the new stand-alone expansion for Company of Heroes, Tales of Valor. This game has really given me a headache. Any excitement I might have had was quickly turned to frustration after it took me two days and six different stores to find a copy of this game.

On top of that the game is very disappointing. This stand-alone expansion doesn't really expand Company of Heroes all that much really. I am planning on writing a review for this game in the coming days.

And last but not least, the new 3.1.0 patch for WoW was released yesterday. And as is customary with large patches for this game, the servers were down most of the day. It still amazes me that after all these years Blizz still has issues like theses, not acceptable in my eyes, but I still play.

I wasn't all that excited for this patch mainly because of all the class changes, again. This is the second time that there have been significant changes to the classes since the release of Wrath. To me, someone who plays the game but is not on top of all the WoW happenings, it seems that many of the changes are because of the PvP side of things.

It's sad that WoW has become a power level till 80 for endgame raiding and arenas game now. And yet I still play...

No comments: