Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A tad bit quiet lately...

I've been unable to post anything for the past few days, mainly because I like to post when at work since that is when I have more time. But for the past few days I've been training a new employee at work, so just no time. And posting at work allows me more time to play games at home!!

Well I had the fortunate pleasure of having a hard drive go bad on Friday.So after countless months of trying to convince myself to just go buy a new one anyways, I went down to Fry's and bought myself a new Maxtor 500gb Sata II hard drive. So after installing windows, I preceded to install almost all of my game that I own, just for fun! Am I really going to actually play all those games, most likely not. But I would like to play through some stuff before I get NHL 09 on the Xbox and then WAR in Sept., but we shall see.

No comments: