Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am the Silent Assassin!

Well, I have finished Hitman: Blood Money on easy, normal and professional, I decided to skip elite to see just how hard the game truly is. I have completed most of the achievements as well, just need to play thru now on elite difficulty.

This is by far the best Hitman game in the franchise! Even after playing thru the game three times already, I still am looking forward to a fourth play-thru, a sign of a great game in my eyes.

I will admit that I am wanting to play something else now, but I think I can handle one more time thru! I personally believe that there is very little wrong with this game technically, but there are a few things that do annoy me. Collectible weapons can not be upgraded, so what is the point of collecting them? Some times enemies can be a bit to perceptive, but I guess the game would be a little too easy if you could stealth kill them all. And the X360 version has the longest load time of any game every created, ugh.

Still, this is one of the best games for the Xbox 360, and I highly recommend it to everyone.

No comments: