Saturday, February 18, 2017

Hello, It's Me...

Dear Blog,
It's been awhile since we've last talked. I hope you've been well, I myself have been really, really busy. In November of last year I started a new job as a Facility Manager for a very small self-storage company. Yeah, it's a good job and I am enjoying it thus far. In January I did a 21 day purification program that was suggested by my chiropractor. It was tough at first as I was literally starving after the first day. But I persevered and it changed my life. I lost almost 30 pounds and haven't felt this great in years. It also changed my perspective on my diet. I am eating better, cleaner and I really want to hit the gym to see if I can get into better shape!

I'm still playing games. I have gotten better at not buying more games than I can play, but the backlog is still an issue for me. After beating Dead Rising 3 in early January I've been in this funk - you know, the funk that I've written to you about a few times in the years past. I have so many games that I want to play but none of them are quite grabbing me. I end up just sitting in front of my monitor till I pick a random game. It really leaves me in an unsatisfied state honestly. The funk is one reason why I tend to play multiplayer games a lot. Like the couple of months at the end of last year when all I was playing when I came home from work was Star Wars Battlefront, and why I'm playing lots of Battlefield 4 and Rainbow Six Siege; even if I play a few matches I feel like I accomplished something game wise.

But enough about that, let's talk about us. I know I've been neglecting our relationship over the past few years. But I promise to spend more time with you, to be around when you need me. I've missed you, missed us. Till next time blog.

Love,
Jayedub


No comments: