Friday, December 10, 2010

LOTRO F2P?

I am not sure why, but for some reason I have this urge to try out some LOTRO f2p. I'm not sure where this sensation is coming from or why, but it's there for some reason. Despite my tone when I talk about the game, I don't hate it. I have my issues with LOTRO that have frustrated me over the years to the point that I quit because I grew tired of them.

I seriously doubt that the game has changed and I will suddenly fall back in love with it, but maybe I can learn to deal or overlook the shortcomings and just enjoy LOTRO for what it is. Maybe, I kind of like not having a MMO right now. Then again LOTRO is free...we shall see.

3 comments:

Yeebo said...

Word on the street is that the revamped Dwarf and Elf starter areas are quite well done. I haven;t tried either of them, so I can't vouch one way or another.

Carson 63000 said...

I've hit LOTRO a few times over the years, and I have to say, it's clearly more enjoyable now than it was in any of my previous visits. I was playing pretty solidly from the F2P launch until, well, until something else launched on December 7 and totally took my attention away from all other games. :-)

Give it another go!

Jayedub said...

Yeah I think I will log in some LOTRO time. I already patched it up last night and was checking out some of the stuff on the store today.