Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Coming!

I haven't played much of The Secret World over the past three months and even less of Star Wars The Old Republic. Playing Hearthstone lately has given me the unfortunately desire to get back into World Of Warcraft again, but that changed when this happened.



I know little about the game, I've kept myself on a media blackout as to not get too overly excited and anxious for the release. I am, however, a fan of the previous Elder Scrolls games and I do love Bethesda as a developer so I am naturally interested in ESO. Personally I don't see the need for an 'online' version of The Edler Scrolls, instead I would have rather liked a new single-player TES. Still I can't help but be excited.

I wonder if it's too early to ask for some time off at work......

No comments: