Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Much Of Nothing.

I had hoped that I was going to post something worthwhile on the blog this month, but using your time wisely  on my days off is proving much more difficult than I had hoped. Basically I've been spending a boat load of time playing games at home and when I have some free time at work I've been watching hockey games on the computer.

I did take two solid days to play and finish Spec Ops: The Line three times and I have some thoughts about that game that I want to share. I've also installed and started playing Velvet Assassin, a game I picked up on a deep discount from Steam just before the holidays. The majority of time however has been spent playing Borderlands 2.

So there you have it, a post about much of nothing  feature nothing much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in hearing about SpecOps. I played through the first 45 minutes and had to stop because soldiers making decisions are the dumb.

Jayedub said...

Well I can tell you this much, I liked the game a whole lot.

kaozz said...

I get like that too, my blog feels a bit dusty these days compared to a year ago >.>