Friday, August 31, 2012

Knee Deep.

I finished Sleeping Dogs yesterday and I must say it's pretty darn good. The martial arts combat is great, the graphics with the high-rez texture pack makes the game look amazing, the voice acting is top notch and the story is so good. I found myself invested in the story and the characters within the game, that's how I know I am enjoying a game.

Sure there are some issues with the game. Like the gunplay, it's not the best, Performance can be spotty at times, I had a couple of crashes for some unknown reason, and as great as the combat can be it suffers a bit in large group fights. Oh, and the cars take some getting used to with regards to the handling.

So I did finish the main story but I am only at about 89% completed, so there's a few more things I need to do including getting myself some Steam achievements. It's unfortunate that there's really little replay value in the game, even so it's still a great game.

No comments: