Wednesday, March 11, 2009

F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin Review

My review for F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin is finished and published. You can read it at GameSquad.com, or at PluggnPlay.com. It's the same review on both sites, so no need to read it on both, unless you're really bored.

But, for those who may not want to read it I will just tell you what I thought. The game is awesome, I loved the singleplayer game and highly recommend this game to everyone who is a fan of shooters, it's the best fps to come out in a while for the PC.

The game is extremely polished, well paced, great action, good looking and just a great game all around. But there was one negative thing about FEAR 2 and that was the non-existent multiplayer on the PC. When will developers start to realise that Gamespy is a crappy multiplayer matchmaking hosting service. Every game that I have ever played that uses Gamespy has been garbage.

Again, read the review if you want, but know that I thought the game was very good and everyone should play it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicely done but I think I'd score FEAR 2 down alittle due to weak multiplayer & a storyline that could have been a little bit more involving.

I have to review it for Crossfire sometime soon...