Friday, July 17, 2015

Beware The Power Of The Ant!



That's right, Marvel Heroes newest hero Ant-Man has been released! Hard to believe Marvel Heroes has 49 heroes, so much content. Speaking of content, the Story Revamp also comes with this patch. Before there were three difficulty levels related to the story missions - Normal, Heroic and Super Heroic. If you were willing to play through each difficulty you might make it to level 60, I honestly have no idea as I only finished the story once. With one character.

There no longer are three difficulties, instead a person should be able to level 1-60 by playing through just the story. I am going to test this out with Ant-Man, however, because I have a lot of level 60 heroes I have a permanent 200% XP bonus. But that's not a bad thing. I will be interested to see at what point in the story I reach level 60, that should give me a good indication if the XP is scaled well and if boosts are needed or not.

Also with this patch comes the Odin's Bounty event. For a three hour span, bosses in one of three game modes will drop Chests of Odin's Bounty. Every three hours the game mode rotates. For example, as of this post, all bosses in Red, Green or Cosmic terminals are boosted. Afterwards bosses in Industry City will be boosted, then Midtown, and so on and so forth. You can check out the rotation schedule here.


The Odin't Bounty event is one of my favorites in Marvel Heroes; it's a great way not only to level up but to gear up a hero as well.

No comments: