Monday, September 28, 2009

What's up.


I have been spending a considerable amount of time with Aion over the past few days. I reached level 13 with my Assassin tonight and was able to buy a few skill books.
What I really would like is some new weapons for some killin', but they are just too expensive for my taste on the broker. I have been gathering resources like a champ while out questing and have a ton of iron to make some new weapons, but that costs kinah too.
Tonight was the most frustrating play session thus far. I had a simple quest to kill some critters and loot some items, seems harmless. I must have been on that quest for nearly forty-five minutes before I completed it. It was the worst grind so far in my short time of playing. Makes me appreciate Champions that much more.
After tonight, I would have to say that I can't wait to get Fallen Earth. I think I might be getting to the point where I might be tired of fantasy based MMO's. But maybe it's because I am tired and I worked an eleven hour day, and that's made the evening seem worse than it really was.

2 comments:

Marty Runyon said...

I hope that quest was just the odd bump in the road to XPs and not the Eastern Grind asserting itself. I'm still stuck in WAR so I won't be trying Aion for a while. Maybe once the queues have died down. Is that even a problem anymore?

Jayedub said...

I have not had a problem with ques because I play on a west coast server, so I don't know if it's still an issue or not.

I hope it was just a bump too. Collection type quests are one of my least favorite quests to do because of this very thing.