Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Direct2Drive Sale


Direct2Drive has had a $5 sale of various games for a few weeks now, and this week is the MMO/RPG game sale. There are not alot of games for each category, but at $5 there are some good deals for some really good games.
I was hoping for a few more games to choose from for this week, but there is at least one game that I might pick up, Drakensang: The Dark Eye. It is a rpg based on a German table top game and seems comparable to Baldur's Gate or Neverwinter Nights in gameplay, I like that. Sid Meier's Pirates is still on sale too, so I might pick that one up as well.

For those who maybe have thought about giving Age of Conan a try but did not want to spend the money on it, well it's on sale for only $5! Only five bucks for this great game is a steal in my eyes, but of course I am biased. I would say the only downside besides spending money would be downloading the 13.7 gb files, and then the eventual installation and patching, but it's sooooo worth it.

2 comments:

heartlessgamer said...

Steam >

IMHO

Jayedub said...

I prefer Steam over D2D as well, but a five dollar sale, hard for me to pass up.