Friday, September 4, 2009

Games, games, games...

As of right now there are only five games on my will purchase list between now and the end of the year. But I realized today that this month is going to be a bit overwhelming maybe.

Right now I have Champions Online that I am playing that I am working on a review of, but the Aion open beta should be starting in a few days, and I will be doing a review of that as well. Then in the middle of the month Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and NHL 10 release on the same day, two of my five purchases.

It's going to be an interesting month, I have never put out two reviews in the same month, and I know for a fact that I am going to play NHL 10 online, and possibly MUA 2 as well, and still have a few MMO's to play.

And that doesn't even include a few of the games that I still want to play like HOI3 and Heroes of Might and Magic 5 which I purchased on the cheap today at GoGamer.

Games, games, games, gotta love 'em.

2 comments:

Marty Runyon said...

Sounds like you're going to be busy. The only games I know I'll be buying are Mass Effect 2, Diablo 3, and WoW:Cataclysm. And since there's no date on any of them, I'm free to overdose on Champions. :)

Jayedub said...

I would love Diablo 3 myself!