Monday, September 14, 2009

It has arrived!

The other day my Collector's Edition of Age of Conan arrived! If you notice one disc is missing, that would be the soundtrack that I left in the car. And to be honest I only really wanted the soundtrack. GoGamer had a nice deal so I picked this up for only $8!!

This is a shot of my cool Collector's Edition chilling out and keeping my company while playing some AoC. The only other MMO Collector's Edition I ever bought was Star Wars Galaxies, but that was because the regular edition was sold out.

2 comments:

Marty Runyon said...

Really? I wonder if there are any Collector's Editions floating around out there that I might want. Hmm...

Word verification for today: strat. I suddenly have the urge to raid.

Jayedub said...

Stratholme is an excelent dungeon indeed!!